Google+ Badge

Thursday, August 6, 2015

My Oatmeal Raisin Mini Bread

I have discovered this cookie bread if you have a picker veggie eater in your family,This is a good recipe,My husband ate them and he hates vegetables.I did not tell him that I put health stuff in it.as I told him after woods..So give them a try you will not be disappointed:) Ingredients: 1 CUP WHOLE-WHEAT FLOUR 1 CUP OLD-FASHIONED OATS 1 TEASPOON BAKING SODA 1/2 TEASPOON SALT 1/4 TEASPOON CINNAMON 3/4 CUP FIRMLY PACKED BROWN SUGAR(light or dark) 6 TABLESPOONS BUTTER(room temp) 6 tablespoons maple sugar 1/2 CUP OF BANANA PUREE 1/2 CUP ZUCCHINI PUREE 1 LARGE EGG 1/2 CUP RAISINS Preheat oven to 350 coat the baking sheets with cooing spray In a large bowl,combine flour,oats,baking soda, salt and cinnamon stir to mix set aside In a large bowl beat the sugar and butter together by hand add the banana and zucchini puree then add the egg and stir, add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients Drop the dough in tablespoons on to a grease baking sheet..Bake 10 to 12 minutes or till Golden brown..Let them cool on a cookie rack ENJOY:)