Skip to main content

Mom Amazing cabbage rolls over hauled


When I was a child my mom, made this Amazing stuffed cabbage rolls for Sunday dinner..How I love those cabbage rolls.so I decide to make the cabbage rolls.Though I did not make them in to rolls.
instead I made them into a casserole it was easier and faster,and tasted the same but less work.
4 lb. ground turkey
Large head cabbage – chopped in 2 in. pieces
4 garlic cloves minced
6 15 oz. cans diced tomatoes
3 8 oz. cans tomato sauce
1 tbsp. salt
1 tbsp. pepper
1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
In a heavy pan brown ground turkey until cooked through.
. Drain grease and return to pan.
Add garlic and cook until tender.
Add tomatoes (undrained), tomato sauce, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Stir to combine all ingredients.
Add chopped cabbage and stir to mix cabbage in.
Simmer on medium/high for 30 minutes or until cabbage is tender.
REST IN PEACE MOM!:)

Popular posts from this blog

BROKEN